Monday, April 1, 2013

EAR NOSE THROAT



I went to the Ear Nose Throat doctor this morning, in order to see if I have a chronic sinus infection.
His name is Dr. V. Patrick Mahat, and he's here in Washington DC (I am staying with my parents for a little while). He was recommended to me by the coordinator of the National Capital Lyme support group. I liked him! He was friendly, attentive, asked detailed follow up questions and showed no skepticism when I said I had chronic Lyme patient.

For more than a year it's certainly felt like I have a sinus infection, one that's hung on despite the Biaxin and the Teasel, the herbal nasal spray, the neti pot, and all the massages to get my sinus passages to drain.

Dr. Mahat sent me off to get a CAT scan immediately after I left his office. He said they send him the images at the end of the day and he'll call  me about them tomorrow. It's that old familiar feeling of desperately wanting the test to come back positive. Please, let this be the missing piece of the puzzle!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

get to my website to take a best quality barcode scaner machine and barcode printer machine
may in ma vach
may quet ma vach