Saturday, December 19, 2009

A LITTLE CLOSER TO FREE



I have been home almost a week, and have written every day. I'm up to 40 pages now.

I've also added some cautious jogging to my usual Capitol steps workout, and haven't worsened my tendonitis. It's I sign I've broken through a big barrier in the eleven month struggle with that.

I had a moment yesterday when I was feeling so strong and healthy, that I thought "I feel right now like I don't have Lyme at all, it might not be long now until it's true." Then my eye caught the little table next to my bed, its surface crammed with the various supplements I take throughout the day, and I remembered I still need them all to feel as good as I do.

Oh well, it was a nice thought while it lasted!

Two days ago I added Biaxin as the 4th medicine in my Lyme protocol (in addition to Rocephin, Flagyl, Minocycline). Since the Minocycline makes me sleepy, I assumed the Biaxin would, too. It did the first night. Last night again I took them both right before bed, with a heparin injection, and bingo, I was up until 3:30 am, with my heart pounding loud and fast.

So I'm a little tired today, trying to plan the best strategy for writing at least 1200 words, my minimum daily goal.

No jogging today, we have a foot of snow and it's still coming down hard.

No comments: