Friday, September 5, 2008

I AM FEELING BETTER


This past week I have woken up several mornings feeling energetic. I’m not bouncing off the walls, and I am still careful to pace myself, but it is a change. Normally in the morning my energy is at its low, I feel achy and tired, and I have to be careful not to overdo it or I will wear myself out.

Yesterday after breakfast I actually felt like doing something active: thoughts of going for a walk or doing yoga flitted through my mind. I got through my morning to do list by 10:40, then went out in the sunshine to jump on my mini trampoline and do yoga.

I have even been walking down to the Flying Apron bakery for an organic, sustainable, wheat-free, vegan, naturally sweetened muffin for breakfast and have had no repercussions from the hilly walk so early in the day.

No comments: